Is scientific interest for you a great source of motivation
You wish to benefit from a continuing training
of rare quality ?
You want to discover another relation with your patients
You wish to widen your field of professional action
with a new source of revenue in connection with new competences ?
If yes, TAKE PART IN A VALIDATED TRAINING FOR CLINICAL INVESTIGATORS
Our next DUTCH STUDY NURSES & STUDY TECHNICIAN training will take place on Friday 16th December 2011
ResearchLink, Stationstraat n° 78 at 1630 Linkebeek (max. 10 persons) Detailed view of the subjects seen during this specific training
/ Registration form
According to the guidelines of the European Science Foundation our 2 days training covers :
- The Good Clinical Practices (GCP) & the legal aspects.
- The methodology of the clinical trials.
- The practical methods.
- The critical reading of scientific literature and study protocols. - The relation doctor - patient within the framework of a clinical trial.
And integrate our dynamic and convivial network !
The theoretical courses are illustrated by exercices and works in sub-groups. They are given by experienced investigators, university lecturers and trainers specialised in human relations.
We will be happy to meet you during this training to be able to talk about and share our projets with you and hope that at your turn you will want to invest you in medical research.
Target public :
All doctors interested in clinical research on the human person, that they are general practitioners or specialists, academic or not.
It is also addressed to nurses wishing to take part in clinical research as study nurses.
This training is intended to provide all knowledge essentials to a doctor to become a good clinical research investigator.
It is given over two full days and includes all the lawful, legal and ethical information as well as the responsibilities of the investigator during all the stages of a clinical study.
- Methodology of clinical research : Description of the framework, the various steps, the different actors and their respective roles.
- The regulation framework : The Declaration of Helsinki, the Good Clinical Practices, the European Directives, the Belgian law.
- The ethical framework : the various steps of a clinical study in particular, with case analysis and practical exercices in small groups.
Please note that the application for accreditation in Section 6 "Ethics and Economics" has been asked to the INAMI.